Thursday, January 23, 2014

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture review

Hello,
In this post I want to write a small review of lovely Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture.
I was looking for a nice and gentle make up remover which would fully remove waterproof make up and BB cream. I prefer oil based cleansers  so I was browsing trough some Korean brands oils and stumbled upon Etude House one. The description sounded pretty promising:

"Cleansing oil is formulated with coconut oil to gently remove tough waterproof makeup while protection and moisturizing skin. Effectively removes the following makeup : Eyeliner, Mascara, Lipstick, BB Cream, Eye Brow"


I must say, this is just a wonderful product. I just take one pomp for everyday make up (or two for bigger, photo make up), gently massage face with my palms for a few seconds and then risen with few splashes of water. In just moments, all make up dissolves, and my face feels clean and moisturized ♥  I have pretty sensitive skin, it gets red and irritates pretty easy but after using this cleanser I didn't experience any negative reactions. Quite the opposite I would say, just pleasant freshness.

It's very easy and fast to use. I don't have too much patience for doing all my evening skin care routine so that's a big advantage for me ^___^ 
The smell is quite nice and not too intensive. Package it simple but still on the cuter side in half transparent, yellow color.

I've been using it for about 2,5 months and I can say only good things about it. 
Well, maybe except one, tiny problem... I'm not sure if this is defect of my bottle or if this is problem of this product in general, but my pomp is leaking somewhere in its middle. Some of the oil escapes on it's way from bottle to my hand and after few uses, top of the bottle is covered in thin layer of cleanser >___< It's a little wast and I have to wipe it clean every 2 days.
I enjoy using this Etude House cleanser and I would definitely repurchase it (✿◠‿◠)
My verdickt : 
9/10

Thank you so much for reading my blog
(*⌒∇⌒*)
Have a wonderful week 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely review^^ and makes me want to try it soon! After hair care routine, maybe you can do a skin care routine too ^_^ would love to see what you use on your pretty face^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥♥♥
      That's a really good idea! Tough I'm not sure if post about it would be too interesting, because it's actually pretty simple. But I will think about it ^___^

      Delete
  2. Love the review, I've heard many good things about this! Thanks, I'll definitely look into buying this when my current one runs out.

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello emily ^_^
    I've sent you a personal message on your YouTube channel and it would mean so much to me if you read it ^^ thank you very much<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Słyszałam same pozytywy o kosmetykach Etude House (no i opakowania zawsze wyglądają ładnie ;). Może kiedyś wypróbuję, skoro polecasz ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niektóre produkty mają naprawdę godne polecenia no i tak jak mówisz, opakowania są super urocze. Ostatnio jednak skusiłam się na jeden z ich pudrów i muszę przyznać, że nieco się rozczarowałam >___<

      Delete