Monday, September 3, 2012

Sightseeing

Yesterday I went with my husband for a nice walk and old fort sightseeing. It was very nice day and I had a lot of fun even tough there was a little bit to many people. I really enjoy strolling over those forts. In Poland i really liked to go to ruins of old castles, tough for a long time I haven't been to any. When I'll be back, I defiantly have to go for a nice trip to Jura Krakowsko- Częstochowska. I think it's one of the most beautiful places in Poland but I haven't seen it for about 10 years >____<

Also I haven't wear proper lolita outfit since June. I just mix my lolita  skirts or dresses with everyday clothing.  Well, autumn is getting closer and closer, so when the weather become more chilly I'll wear it more often I think.







2 comments:

  1. śliczny outfit ☻ i aw, kocham Twoją spódnicę *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję <3
      A spódniczka, przyznaję, sprawdza się bardzo dobrze.

      Delete