Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mozarabic Chant

Hello,
As I mentioned before, some time ago I've made reservation for a really nice Krad Lanrete jsk.
The reservation was done about 2 months ago, and I've finally got my wonderful dress the day before yesterday.
I must admit, this is the most gorgeous dress I have ever own. It's just stunning beautiful. Material is really soft in touche and the print is juts marvelous. It's well arranged and has soooo many interesting details. When I've opened the package and saw the dress I just gasped for how magnificent it was. The texture on the material reminds my of delicate marble and all those different elements of print give it medieval and almost mystic feeling.
I chose the ivory colorway but to be true the color on the stock photos is a little bit different then in person. The tone of the dress is actually warmer, I would call it more coffee with milk than grey/ivory and honestly my fairy eyes defiantly prefer it this way. I'm really glad that it turned out to be even more lovely then I was expecting it to be <3
Also, what I love about this dress is that it, of course looks great with petticoat but it also works without it. The shape of skirt is just right even without anything underneath and still flatters the print so I can arrange this dress for more dolly look.
And now, photos! I think the Sun was, from some unknown reason, mad at me, because the moment I've taken camera into my hand, It covered itself with never ending, grey carpet of clouds >____<






11 comments:

  1. Goodness, this is a gorgeous dress. =O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's sooo beautiful, I'm soo happy that I bought it <3

      Delete
  2. I also got my Surface Spell dress the day before yesterday, so it was a lucky day! I'm happy you like it, it's really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sooo happy for you!
      I hope you love it as much as I love my SS dress ^_____^

      Delete
  3. Cudowna jest! jedna z najbardziej niesamowitych lolicich sukienek! z niecierpliwością czekam na więcej zdjęć.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję, przyznam, że sama ciągle nie mogę się nią nazachwycać.
      Mam w głowie już dla niej przygotowany zestaw, teraz przydało by się tylko jakieś ładne miejsce na zdjęcia znaleźć!

      Delete
  4. amazing! can't wait to see you wear it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      I also can't wait for a nice occasion to wear it!

      Delete