Thursday, February 6, 2014

First hairstyle tutorial redone!

Hello (^・ω・^ )
It has been a year since I've done my first video tutorial! Time surly flows fast hi hi. So as a small celebration of this first anniversary, I've redone that tutorial in better quality.
I hope this year, I'll be able to make for this blog and for you my dear followers,  more nice, interesting videos (◡‿◡✿) I know my first videos were pretty awful, but I think I've learned a little bit from that time!
Thank you for your support and all the good words (●⌒∇⌒●)




  Have a wonderful day

9 comments:

  1. I love it!! But I´ve got short hair and I can´t make me this hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry it's not useful for you but thank you for watching ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Even though my hair is too short for it, I still love this hairstyle. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is beautiful, whether down or up. Any sort of crown or crown hairstyle is fitting for you because you're a divine princess. Very nice song to this video as well. I enjoyed this.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete