Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring outfits Video...

Hello my dear readers (^・ω・^ )
This week, Ive made small outfit video to show you some of my ideas for spring outfits.
I still didn't have a chance to wear most of them, because last two weeks were soo cold, 5-7C  and cloudy almost everyday.
At the moment I feel, all I could wear are just delicate, flower printed dresses  hi hi.



Which of this outfits did you like the best? (Or maybe you didn't like any >___<)
I think, I'm most happy with the first one with Liz Lisa dress and Ingni sweater and the one with orange, long dress (✿◠‿◠)

Thank you for your time
  and enjoy your weekend  ヾ(^∇^)

12 comments:

  1. Mnie podobał się ten z spódniczką dłuższą z tyłu i ten co tobie - z długą, pomarańczową sukienką! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. O jaa *o* Mi najbardziej spodobał się ten przedostatni zestaw, z dwoma warkoczami :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje ^___^
      Akurat jak zaczęłam go nagrywać, zrobiło się strasznie pochmurnie za oknem >___<

      Delete
  3. ooo nowe video super ;d najbardziej podoba mi się długa sukienka śliczna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moimi faworytami są zestawy, 4, 5, 6 i ostatni :) chociaż we wszystkich wydaniach wyglądasz cudownie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one best and also the one with the mint colored shoes:33

    ReplyDelete
  6. So captivating and beautiful you are. I enjoyed and approved of all of your outfits. I (as always) approve of your angelic face, smile, and hairstyle. Such magical beauty.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete