Monday, June 10, 2013

Time for Animal Crossing...

Hello,
Today I just want to write a quick post about yesterday ^___^
This Sunday, after long waiting finally Animal Crossing: New Leaf had it's premiere!
As silly as this sounds I've actually dressed up nicely for buying it, even tough we just went to nearest Gamestop, which was 4 minutes by car hi hi. But I really like to delicately celebrate, evens small moments and I think buying favorite game is worth it <3
I've forgotten to check on what hour it opens and we arrived about  5 minutes before opening. That was actually pretty lucky, because I was first to enter the store and bought one of only 2 copies available for anyone who didn't preorder. There was already few people behind in the queue and from what they were saying I think they were also waiting for AC.
I think my kitten dress was best choice for game with adorable, animal villagers hi hi.

My FC: 2723-8344-0555 so if anyone is also playing AC (or not, but still has 3ds) can add me to friends list so we can visit ours towns <3 Ahh, if you add me, I don't forget to send me some kind of message with your fc so I can add you back hi hi.
My character from her first day in Fawnwood village ^___^


And here are few photos of my birthday cake that I made form myself last week. It was super tasty hi hi. Now when I look at the pictures I want to eat it again  >____<


Ok, post is done and I'm going back to watching E3 conferences.

Thank you for your time ^___^

33 comments:

  1. ale super ciasto ;D i jak zwykle ladna stylizacja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you're so lucky, I need to wait another week here in Germany!^^
    If you don't mind, I will add you when I bought it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you add me don't forget to send me your FC number. Can't wait to play with You ^____^

      Delete
    2. Sooo I finally own it ♥ ^-^
      My Code is:
      0044-4203-5711
      ^-^

      Delete
  3. I still have to wait for ACNL ;3;
    But here is my Friendcode : 2766-7955-8687

    -Štěpánka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Dziękuje <3 Szkoda tylko, że są tak strasznie niewygodne. Godzina to maksimum czasu jaki mogę w nich wytrzymać >___<

      Delete
  5. Buty są doskonałe! <3

    vamppiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cake looks Amazing!
    I don't know anything about thes game, but the characters are really cute, you make me want to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi, thank you.
      Game is pretty casual, but I really enjoy playing it <3

      Delete
  7. lovely outfit*-*
    that cake looks so delicious*-* nomnom

    ReplyDelete
  8. i added you sweetie!
    my fc is 3909 8524 1185

    my character's name is emmeline and the the town's name is feres. c: my local fruit is peaches, but i have cherry trees, pear trees, an orange tree, banana trees and lemon trees! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added You back ^__^

      MY town's name Fawnwood and my original fruits are also peaches. I've found and traded some other fruits but cant plant them because I still don't have watering can and everything I plant wither >___<

      Delete
  9. Piękna sukieneczka! A w butkach się zakochałam :) ciekawe czy bym dostała takie na swoją malutką stópkę :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your china! beautiful porcelain! *_* The cake looks delicious! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! You're so cute!! I really like your dresses and your hair!! :3 I loved your cake, seems like a tea party n.n how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ^__^
      I'm in my mid twenty hi hi.

      Delete
    2. OMG! You look so younger! I thought you was nineteen, thank you for your answer n.n

      Delete
  12. Hello Emily! This is my first comment here x)
    I don't have my 3ds with me now, but I would like to add you to my friend list*^^*

    And how was the E3 conference?? I only watched the nintendo direct ><

    anyway, I love your hair so much!! Have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ^___^
      When will you have your DS definitely send me your FC so I can add you as well <3
      Hi hi, I've watche all the conferences except the Nitendo's one.
      I think they were interesting this year mostly because the new consoles are coming. Can't wait for the holidays to get PS4 <333
      Thank you so much for your nice comment.

      Delete
  13. Looking pretty as always! Your 3ds has a nice colour, I love it. Mine is coral pink which is also cute (✿◠‿◠) I've added you, by the way. My fc is 5300-9052-3729.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much <3
      My DS originally is red, but that's not my favorite color so I bought nice case for it ^___^
      I've added you back.

      Delete
  14. I loved your dresses and I want eat this cake too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please add me aswell!

    3695 0194 9993
    celina

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete